Join Team Chicago Fire Foundation (CFF) for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
Whether you have run with Team Chicago Fire Foundation previously or are looking to support a great cause while reaching a personal goal, Team Chicago Fire Foundation provides a unique opportunity to do so. All Marathon fundraising goes towards the Foundation’s P.L.A.Y.S. (Participate, Learn, Achieve, Youth, Soccer) Program, which teaches 3rd - 5th graders social and emotional learning through soccer. By joining Team Chicago Fire Foundation you commit to raising a minimum of $1,250 for the Foundation and will receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed entry to the Chicago Marathon (skip the lottery!)
- Opportunity to join a FREE marathon training program
- Team Chicago Fire Foundation singlet for marathon day
- Special Chicago Fire Football Club/Chicago Fire Foundation Chicago Marathon merch
- 4 tickets to a Chicago Fire FC match at Soldier Field
- Fundraising guidance and tools to help you meet and exceed your fundraising goal with fun & unique fundraising prizes
- Knowledge that you are supporting youth across the Chicagoland Area
Sign up in the form below to learn more about running with Team CFF, or click the button to donate!