Banners, Flags, and Signs
Banners, flags, and signs (collectively, “Banners”) are permitted within the stadium provided they comply with the following requirements:
- All banners, flags, and signage will be inspected before entry to the stadium to ensure there are no safety concerns and compliance with the below requirements
- Banners must be event-related and may not be commercial or political in nature; Banners may not include advertisements, logos or political endorsements/slogans
- Banners may not contain images, words or other information that is (or could be construed as being) derogatory, obscene, profane, indecent, vulgar, offensive, graphic, dangerous, inappropriate, objectionable or in “poor taste”
- Banners may not interfere with the view or enjoyment of others
- Banners may not be attached to a pole or any other object that could cause harm to others
- Banners may not be constructed of wood, metal or any other material that could cause harm to others
- Banners may not be larger than 3 feet by 5 feet, if they are hung, or 3 feet by 3 feet, if they are held in hand, unless otherwise approved by stadium management
- Banners (or parts thereof) may not be used as projectiles
- Banners may be hung only with the permission of stadium management. If approved, Banners may be hung only with rope, string or plastic ties and may not block any existing signage or vent, or damage any stadium walls, paint, railings, glass, etc.
Stadium Management reserves the right to remove and confiscate any banner at any time for any reason.
Binoculars, Cameras & Recording Devices
Hand-held binoculars are permitted, but binocular cases are prohibited. Professional cameras and video recording devices are not permitted in the stadium without the user holding proper media credentials. Photos cannot be used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent.
All children 2 years old and older require a ticket to gain admission to Fire matches.
Gates open 90 Minutes prior to kick. Fans must enter the assigned gate that is noted on their digital ticket.
For the comfort and safety of all guests the following items are not permitted to be brought into the stadium:
- Weapons/firearms (insert no-firearm logo)
- Alcoholic beverages and “Palcohol” (Powdered Alcohol)
- Any bag, case or purse other than the Stadium approved and searched medical bags
- Seat cushions with zippered covers, pockets or flaps
- Balloons and beach balls
- Cameras with lenses that exceed 6” when fully extended
- Cans, bottles, or other beverage containers
- Clothing or signage with offensive or vulgar language or that blocks fans’ view
- Fireworks, smoke bombs
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noise-making devices (i.e. horns, whistles, etc.)
- Poles of any kind, including selfie-sticks
- Video or movie cameras
- Smoking cigarettes, using smokeless cigarettes, e-cigarettes or chewing smokeless tobacco
- Any other items deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (“Drones”)
- Any coolers and ice chests (includes soft sided)
Soldier Field Stadium has a "no re-entry" policy during events. Guests who wish to return a prohibited item to their vehicle or need to exit and re-enter due to a personal emergency (i.e. to retrieve medicine from their vehicle) must first make contact with a Guest Services Supervisor to make arrangements. Guests who need to escort a service animal to an animal relief area are allowed re-entry to the facility. All such guests should notify a Guest Services Supervisor prior to exiting the facility to ensure Re-Entry.
The Smoke-Free Illinois Act prohibits smoking in Soldier Field for Fire matches. There are no designated smoking areas inside or outside the stadium and re-entry is prohibited. The smoking policy will be strictly enforced. Violators are subject to ejection. Repeated violations can result in the forfeiting of season ticket privileges. Using smokeless or e-cigarettes, vaping, and chewing smokeless tobacco are also prohibited.
In order to prevent potentially dangerous situations, strollers are not allowed into Soldier Field. Strollers may be checked at Gate 10 outside of the stadium.
Tailgating is allowed on the upper level of the Waldron Deck. Party set-ups and grills that exceed the one designated parking space are prohibited. Tailgate set-ups cannot block vehicles entering or exiting.
All fans ages two and up are required to have a ticket for entry.
All tickets will be digital and access from your mobile device.
On event days, the Ticket Office will be open three (3) hours prior to the event and is located on the south east side of the stadium. Additional customer service booth is located at Gate 2.
The phone number for Chicago Fire ticket sales is 1-888-MLS-FIRE. For all other tickets please call Ticketmaster at 312-559-1212.
Hours: Matchday Only – 3 Hours prior to kick.
Umbrellas are NOT permitted inside of Soldier Field Stadium as they interfere with another guests’ enjoyment of the match. Security on matchdays will request that you return your umbrella to your vehicle or locker, otherwise it will be confiscated at the gate.