Plan your next matchday at historic Soldier Field by walking, driving, or using public transportation.
- Parking on matchday is $35 (cash or credit) for vehicles and $160 for buses.
- Parking for Chicago Fire FC matchdays will be centered in the Waldron Parking Deck and North Garage. Access to both parking facilities is via McFetridge Drive, Waldron Drive and the 18th St. exit off of Lakeshore Drive.
- Parking can be purchased through Soldier Field's direct portal at https://soldierfield.clickandpark.com/ or by downloading the ParkMobile app and purchasing there.
- Mobile ticketing for parking is recommended. Fans should download their QR code before arriving to the stadium.
- Parking lots open three hours prior to kick.
Disabled patrons may be dropped off on the circle drive (east side of the stadium) on Museum Campus Drive outside Gate 14. An ADA placard or license plate must be visible to the police and parking attendants, and the person to whom the placard or license plate is registered must be an occupant of the vehicle in order to access the Gate 14 drop-off.
Locations – Near Gates 7 & 14, the Waldron Deck & Field Museum. The stadium is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
No matter your point of origin in and around Chicago, the CTA can help you travel to and from Soldier Field quickly and efficiently.
Soldier Field can be reached on the #146 Inner Drive/Michigan Express bus. When departing the Soldier Field area after the match, board #146 buses along the west side of the Transportation Center at the corner of McFetridge and Museum Campus Drive, just northeast of the stadium. The Red, Orange, and Green Lines stop at Roosevelt Station, between State Street and Wabash Avenue, where transfers can be made to the #146 Inner Drive/Michigan Express bus, or walk east on Roosevelt Road through Museum Campus to the stadium.
Fans beginning their matchdays in Chicago's surrounding suburbs can now take advantage of convenient Metra rail lines to reach Soldier Field.
Visit Metrarail.com for complete schedule, station and fare information.
Fire up your rideshare apps and experience the convenience of Chicago Fire FC matchdays at Soldier Field. The designated pregame drop-off locations are at the 18th St. turnaround just west of Lake Shore Drive and on Balbo Dr. at Columbus Dr.