Plan your route to your next CFFC matchday at historic Soldier Field by driving, taking public transportation, walking, using rideshare or biking.
- No matter your point of origin in and around Chicago, the CTA can help you travel to and from Soldier Field quickly and efficiently. Soldier Field can be reached on the #146 Inner Drive/Michigan Express bus. When departing the Soldier Field area after the match, board #146 buses along the west side of the Transportation Center at the corner of McFetridge and Museum Campus Drive, just northeast of the stadium. The Red, Orange, and Green Lines stop at Roosevelt Station, between State Street and Wabash Avenue, where transfers can be made to the #146 Inner Drive/Michigan Express bus, or walk east on Roosevelt Road through Museum Campus to the stadium.
- Fans beginning their matchdays in Chicago's surrounding suburbs can now take advantage of convenient Metra rail lines to reach Soldier Field.
- Visit Metrarail.com for complete schedule, station and fare information.
- Rideshare App of Choice
- Fire up your rideshare apps and experience the convenience of Chicago Fire FC matchdays at Soldier Field.
- The designated pregame drop-off locations are at the 18th St. turnaround just west of Lake Shore Drive and on Balbo Dr. at Columbus Dr.
- Bicycle Parking
- Near Gates 7 & 14, the Waldron Deck & Field Museum.
- The stadium is not responsible for lost or stolen property.