Donations are an essential part of the Chicago Fire's community outreach efforts and provide the team the opportunity to generate positive impact throughout the Chicagoland area. Giving back allows the Fire to support a great number of organizations, which in turn help those in need. We are happy to support various organizations' fundraising endeavors through the donation of Fire memorabilia and merchandise. The following request policy has been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to the organizations that ask for the Chicago Fire's support. Please read the following guidelines before completing the donation request form below.
Making a Request
Requests may only be submitted online. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT A DONATION REQUEST FORM.
- Please do not email, fax, mail, or call to request. These requests will NOT be accepted.
- Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does NOT guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
Monetary or Sponsorship Requests
The Chicago Fire do not consider or grant monetary or sponsorship requests.
- Priority will be give to organizations in the Chicagoland area and based in the State of Illinois
- Requests will only be considered if submitted at least six weeks in advance of event date
- Requests submitted without a Tax ID number will not be considered
- Organizations are limited to one request per calendar year
How can I submit my donation requests?
Only online donation request submissions will be accepted.
How much time prior to the event do I need to submit my donation request?
Requests must be submitted 6 weeks in advance.
Can I call to ensure my request was received?
A confirmation email will be sent to you following your submission. Unfortunately, no phone calls, faxes or emails will be accepted.
How many donations can I receive in one year?
Organizations are limited to one request per year.
How many weeks prior to my event can I expect a response?
Please allow us at least 4 weeks from the date you submitted your request to receive a response.
Can I send an item and have it signed by the team?
Unfortunately, we are unable to have such items signed. Should you choose to still send an item, we cannot guarantee your item will be returned and we will not be responsible for lost items.