Chicago Fire FC is back in action in the 2023 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup tournament on Tuesday night as they prepare to take on MLS expansion side St. Louis CITY SC at 7 p.m. CT at SeatGeek Stadium.
Fans planning to attend the match are encouraged to read through all of the below items to get familiar with SeatGeek Stadium policies, parking, and safety in our Matchday Guide, presented by The Blackstone Hotel:
- 4:00 p.m. - Parking lots open (S2 Entrance on 71st Street)
- 6:00 p.m. - Gates open (C, D, and F)
- 6:00 p.m. - The Fire Merch Truck opens inside Gate C with special discounts
- 7:00 p.m. - Kickoff against St. Louis CITY SC
SEATGEEK STADIUM BAG POLICY: All persons and their possessions entering the stadium are subject to a visual search. We encourage all guests to travel light and not bring any unnecessary items into SeatGeek Stadium. Only bags that are 14"x14"x6" or smaller will be allowed into the stadium, including backpacks.
FIRE MERCHANDISE SPECIALS: Fans looking to shop for Fire merchandise can do so at the Fire Merch Truck, which will be located inside Gate C on Tuesday and opens at 6:00 p.m. The Truck will remain open until kickoff at 7 p.m., will open again at halftime, and will open for 30 minutes prior to the final whistle. All 2022 Warm-up tops will be $50 (regular price $80).
A-Z GUIDE: Use the below A-Z guide as a reference for any questions related to your matchday experience at SeatGeek Stadium including things like ADA accessibility, guest services, prohibited items, tailgating, and more. For additional questions on Wednesday’s match, contact our team of representatives at 888-MLS-FIRE.
ADA Guest Drop-Off/Pick-Up
Guests with disabilities may be dropped off at the stadium arch in the east parking lot outside Gate D. Accessible entrances with elevators are at Gate D and a ramp is located inside Gate C.
Wheelchairs (for escort purposes only) are available at the stadium gates and at Guest Services Booth, located on the main concourse behind Section 128. Guests may also call in advance of an event by contacting Guest Services at 872-710-0790.
ADA Guest Parking
Guests with disabilities may park in the designated ADA parking section, just between Gates C and D. A state issued Persons with Disabilities license plate or an ADA hang tag placard must be visible to the police and parking attendants, and the person to whom the placard or license plate is registered must be an occupant of the vehicle in order to park in the ADA parking section.
SeatGeek Stadium is located at 7000 S Harlem Avenue in Bridgeview, Illinois. (Will include google map embed here)
Our goal is to promote responsible alcohol service and enhance guest safety and enjoyment. SeatGeek Stadium staff is trained in responsible alcohol management.
Rules and Regulations governing alcohol management at SeatGeek Stadium:
- Alcohol may not be brought inside the stadium
- Any person found inside the building with alcohol not purchased in SeatGeek Stadium is subject to immediate ejection
- A person may not enter the venue in an intoxicated state. Intoxication in a public place is a criminal offense. Any person found on the property in an intoxicated state shall be removed from the premises
- Any person purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol must be 21 years old or older and be able to produce acceptable photo identification proving their age
- Acceptable forms of identification at SeatGeek Stadium are: valid driver's license, military identification, valid passport or government issued identification card
While we always strive to provide the most accurate information regarding SeatGeek Stadium policies, alcohol policies are subject to change without notice. Please contact Guest Services at 817.710.0790 with any questions.
ATMs are not present at SeatGeek Stadium. For the nearest ATM, please visit a business in the shared parking lot of the stadium.
All persons and their possessions entering the stadium are subject to a visual search. We encourage all guests to travel light and not bring any unnecessary items into SeatGeek Stadium. Only bags that are 14"x14"x6" or smaller will be allowed into the stadium, including backpacks.
All children 2 years old and older require a ticket to gain admission to Chicago Fire matches.
First Aid Stations
The First Aid station is located at the top of Section120.
Food & Beverages
Outside food and beverages are not allowed into SeatGeek Stadium.
For your convenience, there are several concession stands and carts located on the main
Gates will open 60 minutes prior to kickoff.
Our Guest Services representatives are available to assist you with any questions, issues or concerns during your visit. Representatives can be found at the Guest Services booth on the main concourse behind section 128 on the east side of the stadium.
Lost and Found
All lost and found items will be reported or turned in to the Guest Services Booth (located behind Section 128).
Lost children are encouraged to report to Guest Services located on the main concourse behind section 128. Separated parties should seek the assistance of any stadium employee, security personnel, or usher.
For safety reasons, fans will be refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the stadium with prohibited items, the items will be confiscated and the fan may be ejected from the facility.
The following items are not permitted in SeatGeek Stadium:
- Aerosol Cans
- Alcohol or Illegal Substances
- Balloons and Beach Balls
- Cameras with Lenses or Lens Attachments over 6”
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Fireworks, Flares or Smoke Bombs
- Large Bags and Purses (limit: 14"x14"x6")
- Laser Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns, vuvuzelas)
- Outside Food and Beverages
- Poles to Display Banners, Flags, etc.
- Pets (Note: exception for certified service animals)
- Selfie Sticks
- Video or Recording Devices and Tripods
- Any Other Item Deemed to be Inappropriate or Dangerous by Stadium Staff
SeatGeek Stadium has a "no re-entry" policy during events. Guests who wish to return a prohibited item to their vehicle or need to exit and re-enter due to a personal emergency (i.e. to retrieve medicine from their vehicle) must first make contact with a Guest Services Supervisor to make arrangements.
Restrooms are located throughout the Main Concourse and Family Restrooms are behind Sections 103 and 128.
Rideshare services will be allowed to pick-up/drop-off guests between parking lot gates S2 and S3 off of 71st Street on the south side of the stadium. Expect delays due to heavy event day traffic.
Security personnel wearing red are located throughout the stadium. If you are experiencing a problem with another patron or have a safety concern, please do not take matters into your own hands. Bring the situation to the attention of the nearest stadium staff member.
SeatGeek Stadium is designated as a non-smoking facility by Illinois state law. Smoking is prohibited in the seating areas, the stadium concourses, on the balconies of Suites and any other enclosed areas. Smoking is ONLY permitted in designated smoking areas in the SeatGeek Stadium plaza near Gates A, B and C.
In order to prevent potentially dangerous situations, concourses, stairs, aisles, and other common areas may not be blocked by parked strollers. Strollers may be checked at the Guest Services booth located behind section 128 as space permits.
Tailgating is permitted before the match as long as it is conducted in a safe and respectable manner. Activities must comply with proper fan decorum. Please adhere to the following policies as it relates to tailgating:
- No glass bottles
- Douse all burning charcoal and dispose in Hot Coals Only bins
- No ball playing or Frisbee throwing
- Please set your grills, coolers, etc. in front of or behind your vehicle
- Tailgating set-up must not interfere with free flow of traffic
- No kegs or bulk quantities of alcohol
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted inside the stadium
- One car = One parking space
- Please bag and properly dispose of your trash
- Outside caterers not permitted
- Sale of food/beverage is not permitted
- No open flames
- Post-event tailgating is not permitted
The Ticket Office will be open three (3) hours prior to the event and is located on the east side of the stadium at Gate D. The Advance Ticket Sales Window is located next to Guest Services and is open during events to purchase tickets for upcoming events.
During any event, every person in the facility (with the exception of children under the age of 2 years old sitting in adult's laps) must be in possession of one of the following:
- A valid event ticket
- A valid team/event/league credential
- A valid stadium ID or credential for on-duty working staff
Umbrellas are not permitted inside of SeatGeek Stadium as they interfere with other guests enjoyment of the match. Security on matchdays will request that you return your umbrella to your vehicle, otherwise it will be confiscated at the gate.