- TAILGATING AND CONGREGATING ARE PROHIBITED.
- All fans must wear a face covering when exiting the car and entering the stadium. All fans (except for children under age 2) are required to wear masks.
- Parking can be purchased through Soldier Field's direct portal at https://soldierfield.clickandpark.com/ or by downloading the ParkMobile app and purchasing there.
- Mobile ticketing for parking is recommended. Fans should download their QR code before arriving to the stadium.
- Merchandise will be available outside the stadium near the Waldron Deck parking lot and on McFetridge Dr.
- All tickets are mobile. Fans should download tickets via the CFFC mobile app before arriving at the stadium.
- Face coverings will be required at the entrance gate and while inside Soldier Field.
- Each ticket holder will be assigned a block of time to enter the stadium.
- Stadium gates will be assigned on your ticket and you will be required to enter at the designated gate at a designated time.
- Fan activations that involve social gathering will not take place.
- Proper spacing while waiting in line and queuing will be enforced.
- Clear bag policy will apply. Clear bags must be 12" x 12" or 6" or smaller and will be screened by security.
- All surfaces and equipment will be wiped down and disinfected throughout the day.
- Stadium staff will wear face coverings (and gloves when/where necessary).
- 2021 Ticket Holders (those with a partial plan, group, or single game ticket for 2021 that rolled over from the 2020 season) will receive an email with a link to purchase seats.
- The general public can purchase tickets by calling the Fire front office at 888-MLS-FIRE, using Ticketmaster, or visiting the CFFC mobile app.
- Tickets will be available for purchase in pods of one, two, four or six throughout the stadium.
- Only digital tickets will be accepted at Soldier Field.
- For assistance with mobile ticketing, please click here.
- For assistance with tickets on matchday, visit the Gate 10 box office.
- Ticket transfer or resale will be allowed via Ticketmaster account manager.
- As part of your ticket purchase, you will be required to acknowledge the 2021 Chicago Fire FC Ticket Terms and Conditions.
- COVID-19 Assumption of Risks:
- Fans attending matches must follow all stadium and club policies, including health and safety policies and posted instructions while in Soldier Field and on Soldier Field grounds. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering Soldier Field and its grounds, fans will voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Fans must also commit to the Club’s COVID-19 Health Promise that they will stay at home if they have any symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 or are subject to any COVID-19 travel or quarantine advisories.
- Fans can only use the designated concession stands and restrooms in their respective zones. All zones will be physically separated.
- Concession and restroom lines will follow proper line spacing and queuing.
- Concession stands will feature limited menu options of pre-packaged items.
- Food and beverage staff will wear proper face covering and gloves where necessary.
- No drinking fountains will be available.
- Restroom capacity will be monitored and limited based on number of fixtures.
- All surfaces and equipment will be wiped down and disinfected throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the concourse.
- Unless eating or drinking, fans must always keep their face covering over their mouth and nose. There will be one warning. If you are a repeat offender, you will be removed from the stadium.
- Seating locations will be spaced out in the seating bowl to allow six feet of physical distancing around each seating pod. When moving up and down the aisles, please be respectful of others.
- Fans should be considerate of others and utilize proper cheering etiquette. Singing and physical celebratory behaviors may not be welcomed by others given the unique circumstances.
- Please only sit in your assigned seating location. Anyone found tampering with seats or not sitting in your assigned seat will be removed from the stadium.
- The suites and premium seating areas will feature improved air quality and circulation, optimizing the HVAC and filtration system.
- To ensure physical distancing, we will follow the indoor occupancy limits in accordance with the City of Chicago and State of Illinois guidelines.
- To limit contact, food and beverage packages will be served individually and condiments and utensils will be pre-packaged.
- Unless eating or drinking while seated, fans must always keep their face covering over their mouth and nose.
- Elevators will be limited to four people at a time and must be from the same suite or pod.
- Fans will be dismissed by their rows messaged on the video board and public address.
- Fans will exit the stadium using the same gate in which they entered. Please maintain six feet of physical distancing from other groups.
- Merchandise will be available near the Waldron Deck parking lot and the north end of the stadium by Gate 47.
- Parking lots will close immediately after the match. Post-match tailgating is prohibited.
When and how can I purchase tickets?
2021 Season Ticket Holders
Beginning Monday, April 5th at 10:00 a.m. CT, all 2021 Season Ticket Holders will be able to apply their account credit via Account Manager to secure seat(s) for the April 17th Home Opener vs. New England Revolution (7:30 p.m. CT). Please check your email for your designated seat selection time on Monday, April 5th. If you would prefer to attend other home matches in 2021, you can wait to apply your account credit towards future matches.
2021 Partial Plan Group & Single Game Ticket Holders
Beginning Tuesday, April 6th at 10:00 a.m. CT, all 2021 Partial Plan, Group and Single Game ticket holders will be able to apply vouchers on their Account Manager to secure seat(s) for the April 17th home opener vs. New England Revolution. If you would prefer to attend other home matches in 2021, you can wait to apply your account credit towards future matches.
Beginning Wednesday, April 7th at 10:00 a.m. CT, single game tickets for the April 17 home opener will be available via Ticketmaster.com. 10 Ticket Flex Plans will be available here and Group Tickets can be purchased through your Chicago Fire Ticket Representative. Fans may also purchase tickets by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 888-MLS-FIRE.
How will I receive my tickets?
All tickets will be digital. If you are Season Ticket Holder, Partial Plan or Group ticket buyer, you will access your digital tickets by signing into your Account Manager via the official Chicago Fire FC mobile app which can be downloaded for iOS or Android devices. If you purchase your tickets on Ticketmaster.com, your tickets will be accessible via the Ticketmaster app. We recommend that you add your digital tickets to your phone’s wallet before arriving at Soldier Field to avoid connectivity issues with WiFi or cell service. This will ensure an easy entrance into the stadium.
Are Group Tickets available for purchase?
Yes, Group Tickets (minimum 10 tickets) are available for purchase. However, due to physical distancing requirements, not all 10 tickets will be seated together in the same seating pod. Seating pods will vary in size from one, two, four and six tickets. For example, a group of 10 tickets could be seated as a pod of 6 and another pod of 4. Fans will be required to stay in their designated zone inside Soldier Field.
Additionally, due to MLS health and safety guidelines, we are not able to offer the traditional on-field Group Experiences to start the season.
Are Premium Seats and Suites available for purchase?
Yes, the Executive Suites, Skyline Suite and Fieldside are available for purchase. For more information on Premium Seating, please contact Greg Breiner at email@example.com or 872-710-0591 or click here.
How can I transfer or resell my tickets?
Fans will have the ability to transfer and resell their tickets via Account Manager. When transferring tickets, only transfer tickets to people you know and trust to ensure everyone stays safe and socially distanced. When reselling tickets, you must maintain pod integrity and sell your seats together in order to ensure fans stay safe and socially distanced.
What is pod seating?Physically distanced pod seating allows fans to buy tickets as a group with members of their household or social bubble. Each pod maintains a minimum of 6 feet distance from other pods in any direction. Matchday staff will enforce seat discipline and other health policies
Further Ticket Questions?
Season Ticket Holders should contact their personal Chicago Fire representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Fans who have questions should e-mail email@example.com or call 888-MLS-FIRE.
2021 Soldier Field FAQs
What is the mask policy at Soldier Field?
All fans ages two and over will wear a Centers for Disease Control (CDC)-approved face mask covering the nose and mouth throughout the ballpark property, including the parking lots, unless they are actively eating or drinking in ticketed seats. Masks must be worn properly covering the nose and mouth. Face protections, such as neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves, will not be permitted. Fans arriving at the stadium without a CDC-approved face covering will be provided with a disposable face mask for the game
When will parking lots open?
Parking lots will open two hours prior to kickoff. Upon arrival at Soldier Field, fans should put on their face coverings and enter the stadium at their designated entry time. Restrooms will not be available outside the stadium and tailgating and congregating is strictly prohibited before, during or after the match.
Is tailgating allowed?
Tailgating and congregating in the parking lot is not allowed before, during or after the match. Fans will need to wear masks at all times on campus including the parking lots.
Is merchandise available?
There will be two merchandise locations open before and after the match. One will be located between the stadium and Waldron Deck on the south end of the stadium. The other will be located on the north side of the stadium near Gate 47 on McFetridge Dr. Only the south end location near Waldron Deck will be able to provide jersey customization.
What time will gates open?
Gates will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
What type of payments are accepted at the stadium?
Credit cards are encouraged, but cash will be accepted.
Will I be able to bring hand sanitizer bottles inside Soldier Field?
Yes, hand sanitizer bottles sizes 3 oz. or smaller will be allowed entry.
Will I be allowed to bring food and/or beverage, including water, into Soldier Field?
No outside food or beverages will be allowed into the stadium.