The Chicago Fire return home for the first time in more than a month on Wednesday night when they host the New England Revolution for a 7 p.m. CT kickoff at Soldier Field.
Fans planning on attending the match can find the latest information on health and safety protocols as well as parking and directions to Soldier Field here:
- HEALTH AND SAFETY: Click here to visit our Soldier Field Stadium Guide to view all the information needed to make your trip a smooth one, including the latest updates on our 2021 health and safety protocols, stadium entry policies, and more. Masks will be required in indoor spaces.
- PARKING AND DIRECTIONS: Click here to view parking information and directions to Soldier Field by car, public transportation, or rideshare.
- CLEAR BAG POLICY: NO bags will be permitted in the stadium other than clear bags not exceeding 12” x 12”, 6” or smaller, ADA/medical bags and manufactured diaper bags.
Among several unique pregame and in-match activities, get ready for a night full of festivity when CFFC hosts its annual Hispanic Heritage Night, presented by Amigo Insurance. Additional highlights of the unique items and activations fans in attendance can expect throughout their experience at Soldier Field are below:
#CHIvNE MATCHDAY TIMELINE:
- 4:00 PM - Parking Lots and Burnham Downs open
- 5:30 PM - Stadium gates open
- 6:00 PM - Starting XI flags are raised outside Gate 5
- 7:00 PM - Kickoff against New England Revolution
HISPANIC HERITAGE NIGHT:
Wednesday’s celebration at Soldier Field includes a national anthem performance by Mariachi Monumental de Mexico, an appearance from the La Cocinita food truck, and a live Univision radio pregame show with host Omar Ramos at Burnham Downs from 5:00-6:30 p.m. Musical ensemble Chicago Samba will provide the energy with a dance routine and band at both the pregame show as well as on the Dr. Pepper Patio. In addition, the first 5,000 fans in attendance will get an exclusive Francisco Calvo poster.
Burnham Downs, the Fire's pre-match tailgate area outside Soldier Field’s southwest entrance, opens up three hours prior to kickoff on Wednesday. The space includes various fan-focused activities, with Fire merchandise, food, soft drinks, beer and other beverages, available for purchase. Burnham Downs is free and open to the public and will provide fun and games for all remaining Fire home games.
NEW CREST VENDING MACHINES:
Inside Soldier Field at Quickstrike Market in the South Courtyard and in section 120 and 210 (adjacent to the Season Ticket kiosks), fans will find special vending machines stocked with buttons featuring the Club's new crest!
STARTING XI FLAGS:
Catch a new matchday tradition located outside Gate 5 on the southwest side of Soldier Field. Happening prior to every match, join Fire PA announcer Tico Fernandez and a dance group performance.
An all-new way to grab exclusive, autographed Fire merchandise, match-worn gear, and more can be found at the Quickstrike Market at Soldier Field. Check it out it inside Gate 0 on your way into the match. Kit customization will be available at Quickstrike as well.
ONLINE 50/50 RAFFLE: Illinois residents can participate in the Chicago Fire's 50/50 raffle online! Enter at Fire5050.com or within the CFFC Mobile App for your chance to win while supporting the work of the Chicago Fire Foundation.
Fans looking to grab the latest Fire gear at Soldier Field can do so at Fan Shops located on the concourse outside sections 128 and 150.