Chicago Fire FC is back at Soldier Field this Saturday night for the second of three-straight weekends at home along the lakefront.
Minnesota United comes to town for a 7:30 p.m. CT kickoff, in what will be just the sixth meeting between these two teams and the first-ever to take place at Soldier Field.
Fans attending Saturday’s match can find all the information needed to ensure a fun, safe, and smooth matchday experience on Saturday night in this week’s Matchday Guide, presented by The Blackstone Hotel, below:
NEW! PARK VIA SPOTHERO: Book convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation's leading parking reservations app.To reserve your parking spot, click here to visit the Chicago Fire SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot.
ADDITIONAL PARKING: Fans are strongly encouraged to pre-purchase their discounted parking passes in order to ensure a more seamless garage entry on busy matchdays. Parking passes can be purchased online for $30 (Season Ticket Holder rate) or $35 for vehicles (plus applicable fees).
NO BAGS: No bags will be permitted in the stadium other than clear bags not exceeding 12” x 12”, 6” or smaller, 4.5" x 6" small clutch and ADA/medical bags. Diaper bags and supplies can be carried in a clear bag the meets the stadium size restrictions.
STADIUM SAFETY: View all the information needed to make your trip to Soldier Field a smooth one, including our stadium entry policies, safety information, amenities, guest services and more by clicking here.
#CHIvMIN MATCHDAY TIMELINE:
- 4:30 PM - Parking lots and Box Office open
- 5:30 PM - Merch Truck opens at Waldron Deck
- 6:00 PM - Stadium gates and South Courtyard Fan Areas open
- 7:30 PM - Kickoff vs. Minnesota United
AT THE MATCH:
THE ALL-NEW FIRE MOBILE APP: Be sure to download the new Chicago Fire app to elevate your experience at Soldier Field on matchday. Access your tickets, an enhanced match center, and interactive matchday activities like the halftime L-Train Race, the Second Half Song Vote, and our new "Rate The Player" feature.
MONTH-LONG 50/50 RAFFLE
Support the Chicago Fire Foundation’s P.L.A.Y.S. Program while getting a chance at our special month-long 50/50 raffle! The jackpot currently sits at $2500 and is sure to keep growing throughout the month, so get your tickets stay tuned for a winner to be announced on April 29.
Tickets are available to purchase in-stadium and online (Illinois residents only) at fire5050.com.
NEW IN-STADIUM HOST
Chicago native and local media personality Gabe Ramirez adds his voice to the Soldier Field fan experience as the team’s new in-stadium host! Keep an eye out around the stadium and on the jumbotron as the B96 Chicago, 670 The Score, and Fox 32 Chicago host helps take matchday to a new level.
Fans can visit the new flagship Chicago Fire FC Team Shop at Soldier Field near Second Star Pub in the South Courtyard. In addition, the Fire Merch Truck will be parked outside the Waldron Deck before the match starting at 4:30 p.m. and after the match. Merchandise will also be available in a pop-up store outside section 150.
ITEM OF THE MATCH:
While you’re shopping, be sure to get your hands on this weekend’s item of the match - a scarf themed in the team’s 2023 “Kit For All” secondary jerseys!
FAN AREAS: Inside Gate 0, the South Courtyard at Soldier Field features three must-stop locations - The Chicago Fire Team Shop, the Second Star Pub, and Sparky’s Courtyard.
- Be sure to visit the Fire Team Shop this weekend to purchase an all-new “Kit For All” - the team’s 2023 secondary jersey - and don the team’s new look alongside the players. In addition, the Fire Team Shop holds the widest variety of Fire gear among all merchandise locations in the stadium.
- The Second Star Pub is a perfect place to grab a Hazy Pitch on the way to your seats, and will regularly feature live music performances both pregame and during halftime.
- For our younger fans, the Sparky’s Courtyard also features photo booths, trivia, games, our Kids Zone and Sparky’s Playhouse. Kids Club members - be sure to stop by and grab a special gift by showing proof of membership!
- This weekend, in the South Courtyard, the Easter Bunny will be making a special appearance from 6:45-7:15!
GOING CASHLESS: Chicago Fire matches will be cashless for the 2023 season. All merchandise stands, concession stands and vendors will only accept credit, debit, Apple Pay or prepaid cards. Fans can transfer cash for prepaid cards at the Team Shop.
HAZY PITCH AND HEINEKEN:
Both of the Club’s partner beers will be available throughout Soldier Field. Find them at the Second Star Pub (inside the South Courtyard at Gate 0), The Midway Club, and at locations throughout the stadium.