Chicago Fire FC returns to Soldier Field at 7 p.m. CT on Wednesday night for a midweek meeting with D.C. United along the Lakefront.
Fans planning on attending the match can find the latest information on health and safety protocols as well as parking and directions to Soldier Field here:
- HEALTH AND SAFETY: Click here to visit our Soldier Field Stadium Guide to view all the information needed to make your trip a smooth one, including the latest updates on our 2021 health and safety protocols, stadium entry policies, and more. Fans who are vaccinated are no longer required to wear masks.
- PARKING AND DIRECTIONS: Click here to view parking information and directions to Soldier Field by car, public transportation, or rideshare.
- CLEAR BAG POLICY: NO bags will be permitted in the stadium other than clear bags not exceeding 12” x 12”, 6” or smaller, ADA/medical bags and manufactured diaper bags.
Check out additional highlights of the unique items and activations fans in attendance can expect throughout Wednesday night's experience at Soldier Field below:
#CHIvDC MATCHDAY TIMELINE:
- 4:00 PM - Parking Lots and Burnham Downs open
- 5:30 PM - Stadium gates open
- 6:00 PM - Starting XI flags are raised outside Gate 6
- 7:00 PM - Kickoff against D.C. United
Burnham Downs, the Fire's all-new pre-match tailgate outside Soldier Field’s southeast entrance, opens up three hours prior to kickoff on Wednesday night. The space includes various fan-focused activities, with Fire merchandise, food, soft drinks, beer and other beverages, available for purchase. Burnham Downs is free and open to the public and will provide fun and games for all remaining home games. Here's what fans can expect to see at Burnham Downs throughout the remainder of the 2021 season.
- Games: Test your soccer skills at the speed shot station or try to improve your hand-eye coordination at the reaction game.
- Food Trucks: Throughout the year various local food trucks will be spotlighted showcasing the many diverse eats around the city. Swing by to see who is featured each match.
- Heineken Airstream Bar: For fans 21-and-over, head over the new Heineken Airstream Bar for an ice-cold Heineken as you countdown to kickoff.
- EA Sports FIFA: Head over to test your FIFA skills and take on opponents prior to the Fire match.
GUARANTEED $20,000 50/50 RAFFLE JACKPOT:
As part of this Saturday's Raise for P.L.A.Y.S. Night at Soldier Field, our 50/50 raffle will feature a $20,000 guaranteed jackpot, with the winner announced at the end of Saturday's match against Toronto. The raffle is open all week long with all proceeds benefiting the Chicago Fire Foundation's P.L.A.Y.S. Program.
Illinois residents can now participate in the 50/50 raffle online from anywhere in the state. Enter at Fire5050.com or within the CFFC Mobile App. Play for your chance to win while supporting the work of the Chicago Fire Foundation.
U-19 CFFC ACADEMY TEAM RECOGNITION
The Chicago Fire Academy Under-19 Team were winners of the inaugural MLS Next Championship on July 3, and will be recognized for their achievement on-field ahead of Wednesday's match.
QUICK STRIKE MARKET:
An all-new way to grab exclusive, autographed Fire merchandise, match-worn gear, and more can be found at the Quickstrike Market at Soldier Field. Check it out it inside Gate 0 on your way into the match. Kit customization will be available on-site as well.
STARTING XI FLAGS:
Catch a new matchday tradition located outside Gate 6 on the south-west side of Soldier Field. Happening prior to every match, join Fire PA announcer Tico Fernandez and shout the players last names as the flags are raised 60 minutes before kickoff.
All Fire merchandise available at Soldier Field will be 40% off through Aug. 15. Merchandise will be available for sale outside the stadium on the Waldron Deck and inside the stadium at Section 150 and at the Quick Strike Market inside Gate 0.