Spend your Saturday night at Soldier Field for #CF97KidsNight as the Chicago Fire return to the lakefront for an Eastern Conference matchup with Atlanta United on Saturday, May 20th at 7:30pm.
Fans attending the match can find all the information needed to ensure a fun, safe, and smooth matchday experience on Saturday night in this week’s Matchday Guide, presented by The Blackstone Hotel, below:
NEW! PARK VIA SPOTHERO: Book convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation's leading parking reservations app.To reserve your parking spot, click here to visit the Chicago Fire SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot.
ADDITIONAL PARKING: Fans are strongly encouraged to pre-purchase their discounted parking passes in order to ensure a more seamless garage entry on busy matchdays. Parking passes can be purchased online for $30 (Season Ticket Holder rate) or $35 for vehicles (plus applicable fees).
NO BAGS: No bags will be permitted in the stadium other than clear bags not exceeding 12” x 12”, 6” or smaller, 4.5" x 6" small clutch and ADA/medical bags. Diaper bags and supplies can be carried in a clear bag the meets the stadium size restrictions.
#CHIvATL MATCHDAY TIMELINE:
- 4:30 PM - Parking lots and Box Office open
- 5:20 PM - Merch Truck opens at Waldron Deck
- 6:00 PM - All other stadium gates and South Courtyard Fan Areas open
- 6:15 PM - Kids parade with Sparky at the Merch Truck outside Gate 0
- 7:30 PM - Kickoff vs. Atlanta United
AT THE MATCH:
- #CF97KidsNight: We’re thrilled to welcome our youngest fans to Kids Night, where kids of all ages can enjoy an unforgettable night of family-friendly fun at Soldier Field.
The first 10,000 kids who enter Soldier Field will receive a special Fire-themed cape, courtesy of Hyundai.
- Special Appearances*: 6:45-7:15p in the South CourtyardKids only autograph session with a Chicago Fire FC player Match PresentationThe National Anthem will be performed by Mariachi Los Pumas from Jovita Idár Elementary
- Matchday Activities**Visit Sparky’s Courtyard for all the pre-match festivities, featuring a kids variety entertainer, kids trivia, tifo coloring, youth soccer drills, face painting and more.
Visit the Team Shop inside the South Courtyard or Merchandise Stand in Section 150 for new 2023 adidas gear. This match will also feature new Youth t-shirts and 20% off all plush items.
THE ALL-NEW FIRE MOBILE APP: Be sure to download the new Chicago Fire app to elevate your experience at Soldier Field on matchday. Access your tickets, an enhanced match center, and interactive matchday activities like the halftime L-Train Race, the Second Half Song Vote, and our new "Rate The Player" feature.
GOING CASHLESS: Chicago Fire matches will be cashless for the 2023 season. All merchandise stands, concession stands and vendors will only accept credit, debit, Apple Pay or prepaid cards. Fans can transfer cash for prepaid cards at the Team Shop.
HAZY PITCH AND HEINEKEN:
Both of the Club’s partner beers will be available throughout Soldier Field. Find them at the Second Star Pub (inside the South Courtyard at Gate 0), The Midway Club, and at locations throughout the stadium.