All tickets are mobile. Fans should download tickets via the CFFC mobile app before arriving at the stadium.
- Only digital tickets will be accepted at Soldier Field.
- The general public can purchase tickets by calling the Fire front office at 888-MLS-FIRE, using Ticketmaster, or visiting the CFFC mobile app.
- For assistance with mobile ticketing, please click here.
- For assistance with tickets on matchday, visit the Gate 10 box office.
- Ticket transfer or resale will be allowed via Ticketmaster account manager.
- As part of your ticket purchase, you will be required to acknowledge the 2021 Chicago Fire FC Ticket Terms and Conditions.
COVID-19 Assumption of Risks:
- Fans attending matches must follow all stadium and club policies, including health and safety policies and posted instructions while in Soldier Field and on Soldier Field grounds. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering Soldier Field and its grounds, fans will voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Fans must also commit to the Club’s COVID-19 Health Promise that they will stay at home if they have any symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 or are subject to any COVID-19 travel or quarantine advisories.