After a pair of matches at home, the Chicago Fire are back on the road this weekend as they travel to Exploria Stadium to take on Orlando City SC on Saturday night.
Coming out of a 2-2- draw with Columbus Crew SC last time out, head coach Raphael Wicky's men will look to continue climbing the Eastern Conference standings by taking a full three points from Orlando, who currently sit in fourth place.
Tonight's 6:30 p.m. CT kickoff can be found on WGN and ESPN+, and is available for listening at 105.1 WOJO-HD2. Ahead of the opening whistle, here's how Wicky will line his side up from the start:
- One change has been made from last weekend's draw against Crew SC: Elliot Collier returns to the starting XI in midfield to replace Fabian Herbers. Herbers is suspended for tonight's match due to yellow card accumulation.
- After scoring the opening goal against Columbus last weekend -- his first finish of 2020 -- midfielder Djordje Mihailović retains his place in the starting lineup against Orlando City.
- Forward Robert Berić was back on the scoresheet as well against Crew SC with his third goal of the season, and earns his 11th start (12th appearance overall) for the Fire this evening.
- The Fire's midfield trio of Gastón Giménez, Álvaro Medrán, and Ignacio Aliseda start alongside one another for the eighth consecutive match.
- The defensive unit is on a shared starting run of their own, as Francisco Calvo, Mauricio Pineda, Miguel Navarro, and Boris Sekulić begin together for the sixth straight contest. Calvo, Medrán and Pineda remain the only players to start in each of the Fire's matches this season.
- Goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth will start in net and make his 191st career regular season appearance in the league.
- Available to Wicky as substitutions tonight are forward CJ Sapong, midfielders Micheal Azira, Brandt Bronico, Javier Casas Jr., and Brian Gutiérrez, defenders Jonathan Bornstein, Wyatt Omsberg, and Andre Reynolds II and goalkeeper Gabriel Slonina.
- Goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm, defenders Johan Kappelhof and Jeremiah Gutjahr, and midfielders Luka Stojanović and Przemysław Frankowski are not medically cleared for tonight's match.
Get a look at both team's starting lineups as they're available in the graphics below: