For the first time all season, the Fire will play a second-straight match at Soldier Field when Columbus Crew SC comes to town for a 2:30 p.m. CT kickoff on Saturday afternoon.
Today's nationally televised contest comes to you on Univision and TUDN and is available to stream on Twitter at @TUDNUSA. Columbus were victorious when these two sides last met on Aug. 20 in a 3-0 win at MAPFRE Stadium, and the Fire will now look to return the favor in today's replay along the lakefront.
Ahead of the opening whistle, get a closer look at head coach Raphael Wicky's starting XI and bench below:
- Two changes have been made to tonight's starting lineup from last weekend's match against New England: Forward Robert Berić returns to lead the attacking line in place of Elliot Collier, and Djordje Mihailović gets the starting nod replacing Przemysław Frankowski.
- Midfielder Fabian Herbers makes his 80th MLS appearance as part of tonight's opening XI, and will look to make it three-straight games with a goal at Soldier Field after netting the Fire's lone finish last weekend against New England.
- Defender Miguel Navarro earned his first assist for the Fire on Herbers' goal last weekend, and returns to the starting group today opposite Boris Sekulić.
- Central defensive tandem Francisco Calvo and Mauricio Pineda join midfielder Álvaro Medrán in receiving their 11th starts of 2020 this afternoon, the only Fire players to start each of the Club's matches this season.
- With tonight's start, goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth inches closer to a memorable MLS milestone by making his 190th career regular season appearance in the league.
- After putting in a Heineken Man of the Match performance against the Revolution, midfielder Gastón Giménez makes his 10th Fire appearance as part of tonight's starting lineup.
- Midfielder Ignacio Aliseda slots into the midfield behind Berić and earns his seventh consecutive start.
- Available to Wicky as substitutions tonight are forward CJ Sapong, midfielders Micheal Azira, Brandt Bronico, Przemysław Frankowski, Elliot Collier and Brian Gutiérrez, defenders Jonathan Bornstein and Wyatt Omsberg, and goalkeeper Connor Sparrow.
- Goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm, defenders Johan Kappelhof and Jeremiah Gutjahr, and midfielder Luka Stojanović are not medically cleared for tonight's match.
Get a look at both team's starting lineups as they're available in the graphics below: