After earning a point on the road in Cincinnati on Wednesday, the Fire return to Soldier Field on Sunday night for the first match of a two-game homestand. They'll welcome the New England Revolution, who they previously drew 1-1 at Gillette Stadium on March 7.
Head coach Raphael Wicky's side will look for a full three points this go-around when the Eastern Conference showdown kicks off on WGN, ESPN+ and 105.1 WOJO-HD2 at 6:30 p.m. CT.
Ahead of the opening whistle, get a look at how Wicky's side will lineup along the lakefront this evening:
- Tonight's starting lineup features one change from Wednesday's 0-0 road draw with FC Cincinnati. Elliot Collier gets the starting nod up top, earning his first Fire start since July 14, 2018. He replaces Robert Berić, who will be available as a substitution.
- After earning his second-straight clean sheet against Cincinnati on Wednesday, Bobby Shuttleworth mans the net this evening and earns his 189th MLS regular season appearance.
- Francisco Calvo wears the captain's armband this evening, earning his 10th start of 2020. Calvo leads the team in minutes played this season with 795.
- Calvo is joined by his partner in central defense, Mauricio Pineda, and midfielders Álvaro Medrán and Przemysław Frankowski as the only Fire players to have started each of the Club's 10 matches so far this season.
- Gastón Giménez was named the Heineken Man of the Match in the Fire's last outing at Soldier Field, and earns his eighth start in the Fire midfield.
- Midfielder Ignacio Aliseda nearly made it two games in a row with a goal, but had a finish called back after VAR review on Wednesday at Cincinnati. He'll look to continue his run of form in his sixth Fire start tonight.
- Midfielder Fabian Herbers makes his 79th MLS appearance and his 15th start for the Fire tonight.
- Boris Sekulić and Miguel Navarro will take up the wide channels opposite one another on the Fire's defensive backline this evening. They'll earn their eighth and ninth Fire appearances, respectively.
- Available to Wicky as substitutions tonight are forward Robert Berić, midfielders Micheal Azira, Brandt Bronico, Djordje Mihailović and Brian Gutiérrez, defenders Jonathan Bornstein, Wyatt Omsberg and Andre Reynolds II, and goalkeeper Connor Sparrow.
- Forward CJ Sapong, goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm, defenders Johan Kappelhof and Jeremiah Gutjahr, and midfielder Luka Stojanović are not medically cleared for tonight's match.
Get a look at both team's starting lineups as they're available in the graphics below: