Unbeaten in four straight coming out of Saturday's win against the Colorado Rapids, the Chicago Fire hit the road to take on New York City FC at Yankee Stadium for the first of three-straight matches away from home. Veljko Paunovic has unveiled his Starting XI presented by AT&T for tonight's 6 p.m. CT kickoff (ESPN+), detailed below:
- Today's lineup features two changes from last week's starting eleven that took down the Rapids at home. Diego Campos slots in to replace Johan Kappelhof, while Mo Adams returns to the midfield in lieu of Aleksandar Katai.
- After picking up his first pair of Fire assists in a Heineken Man of the Match-worthy performance last weekend, Nicolás Gaitán earns his third straight start in midfield.
- Scoring tandem Nemanja Nikolić and CJ Sapong will lead the Fire line after each picking up a goal on Saturday against Colorado. It was Nikolić's third-straight match with a goal, while the pair have combined for seven this season.
- Homegrown defender Jeremiah Gutjahr makes his fourth straight start since debuting against the New York Red Bulls on March 30.
- Midfielder Przemysław Frankowski and defender Jorge Corrales return to head coach Veljko Paunović's matchday 18 after working their back from respective groin injuries.
- Click here to view today's Chicago Fire injury report.