The Chicago Fire and Chicago Red Stars are set to host a doubleheader of Chicago pro soccer this Saturday (April 20) at SeatGeek Stadium in Bridgeview. All tickets purchased for the Chicago Fire match include a general admission ticket for the Red Stars game. Click here to purchase tickets online at SeatGeek.com.
Check out an event timeline and helpful reminders for Saturday's action below:
- 9 AM: Parking lots and Fire Fan Shop open for all fans
- 10 AM: Fire Fest opens inside Gate B
- 11 AM: Stadium gates open (Security Screening reminders)
- 12 PM: Kickoff of Chicago Fire vs. Colorado Rapids
- 2 PM: Conclusion of Chicago Fire vs. Colorado Rapids
- 2:30 PM: Kickoff of Chicago Red Stars vs. Portland Thorns FC
- 4:30 PM: Conclusion of Chicago Red Stars vs. Portland Thorns FC
Tips and Reminders:
- Re-entry into SeatGeek Stadium is NOT permitted at any point in the day. Fans who exit the stadium following the Fire match (or at any other time) will not be permitted to re-enter for the Red Stars game.
- The Pub To Pitch bus serving Fado's and Cleos Chicago will depart SeatGeek Stadium at its normally scheduled time of 20 minutes following the final whistle of the Fire match. The bus serving The Globe and Heineken Pub97 will stay for both games and is scheduled to depart the stadium 20 minutes following the final whistle of the Red Stars match.
- Sales of alcohol will continue throughout the Fire match and the interim between games, concluding at the 75th minute of the Red Stars match.
- All sections of SeatGeek Stadium will remain open as general admission seating for the Red Stars match. Red Stars season ticket holders in Club sections will have their seats tagged and reserved for their use.
- Exclusive roster cards for both games will be distributed to fans entering the stadium beginning at 11 AM.