The Chicago Fire look to begin a deep run in the Audi 2017 MLS Cup Playoffs when they host the New York Red Bulls at Toyota Park in Wednesday's Knockout Round. The nationally televised broadcast begins at 7:30 PM CT and can be found on FS1 and UniMás.
Fans are advised to allow extra travel time for traffic and enter the stadium early to ensure they're in their seats at kickoff! Plan your trip to Toyota Park with the Matchday Reminders below:
- NOTE: There will NOT be PACE Suburban Bus Express service from Midway Airport during the MLS Cup Playoffs.
- Lots open at 4:30 p.m.
- $20 per car (cash only)
- $30 per RV or bus (cash only)
- Note: Regular Season parking passes are not valid for the MLS Cup Playoffs. Season Ticket Holders should find a complimentary parking pass in the Online Account Manager to print and present on matchday.
- PUB TO PITCH:
- As of matchday, online sales have closed for the 5 partner pubs (Heineken Pub97, The Globe, Kroll's South Loop, Fado and Cleo's), but a limited number of seats remain available for walk-up purchases on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reminder: No alcohol (closed or open) is permitted on Pub To Pitch buses.
- STADIUM GATES OPEN: 6:30 PM -- Enter early to avoid lines!
MORE HELPFUL TIPS
- Blankets are permitted inside the stadium; however, umbrellas are NOT permitted inside Toyota Park.
- Hot chocolate will be sold at Concession Stands in Sections 108 and 134 (note: no food options at these stands).
- Hot Coffee is available at the following stands: Stadium Snacks (Sec. 102), Stadium Snacks (Sec. 112), Harlem Ave. (Sec. 122), Stadium Snacks (Sec. 126).
- Rideshare drivers will enter Parking Gate S2 and drop-off/pickup riders in the gravel lot adjacent to that entrance.
Arrive early to pick up one of 5,000 #DigDown rally towels being distributed on stadium entry:
- Open Wednesday from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Located at Gate B on the northwest side of Toyota Park
- Think you've got great juggling skills? Enter the Fire Freestyle juggling contest at Fire Fest for a chance to win great Fire prizes and be recognized during the game!
- Looking for a great way to save some cash? Head to Fire Fest and sign up to be the Responsible Fan of the Match sponsored by Heineken and receive one in-stadium soft drink voucher, valued at $5.25.
- Look for other games, giveaways and activities including:
- FIFA game play, Soccer Pool, Mini-Stadia and more
- Koozie, rally towels, and plush chameleons courtesy of Valspar
- Beverage samples courtesy of Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
- Premium giveaways courtesy of Moraine Valley Community College
- Cups and pens courtesy of Allstate
- Forecasted Temperature at Kickoff: 46 degrees (Real Feel: 44 degrees)
- Light wind
If you are experiencing a problem with another patron or have a safety concern, please do not take matters into your own hands. Bring the situation to the attention of the nearest TOYOTA PARK staff member or text 888-MLS-FIRE for assistance.
STADIUM ENTRY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Beginning in 2017, Major League Soccer has enacted a strict NO BACKPACK policy for all club venues.
- Only bags 14"x14"x6" or smaller will be permitted.
- The Bag Policy is related to the size of the bag -- NOT the cubic capacity or the size when folded.
- The Bag Size Policy does not apply to mothers caring for children under 2 or those with legitimate medical needs.
There is no storage for prohibited items at any gate or access point to Toyota Park. A list of all prohibited items can be found here. Fans will be asked to return prohibited items to their cars or dispose of them at the gate.
NO SE PERMITEN MOCHILAS EN TOYOTA PARK A partir de 2017, Major League Soccer ha promulgado una estricta política de NO MOCHILAS para todos los locales del club. Sólo se permitirán bolsas de 14" x 14" x 6" o menos.
La política de la bolsa está relacionada con el tamaño de la bolsa - NO la capacidad cúbica o el tamaño cuando se dobla.
La Política de la Bolsa no se aplica a las madres que cuidan niños menores de 2 años o que tienen necesidades médicas legítimas.
No hay almacenamiento para artículos prohibidos en ninguna puerta o punto de acceso a Toyota Park. Aquí puede encontrar una lista de todos los artículos prohibidos. Se les pedirá a los aficionados que devuelvan artículos prohibidos a sus automóviles o que los desechen en la entrada.
In conjunction with all 22 Major League Soccer venues, the Chicago Fire will continue to conduct security screening of ALL FANS entering Toyota Park.
This enhanced security screening is conducted via hand-held metal detectors at all gates to the stadium. The club is making every effort to ensure our entry process remains as efficient as possible.
As both fans and security personnel continue to adjust to this process, lines to enter the stadium may be longer than you’ve experienced in the past. Therefore, we recommend that all fans allow extra time for stadium entry.
Please review a list of frequently asked questions below to help you save time during the screening process. Also, visit Chicago-Fire.com/matchday for additional information on prohibited and permitted items lists.
AT THE PARK
- A to Z Guide
- Tailgating Tips
- Box Office
- On event days, the Ticket Office will be open three (3) hours prior to the event and is located on the east side of the stadium at Gate D. The Advance Ticket Sales Window is located next to Guest Services and is open during events to purchase tickets for upcoming events.