The Chicago Fire begin a stretch of three consecutive Saturday home fixtures this weekend (March 31), hosting the Portland Timbers at 5 PM CT. The Fire match represents the first half of a Chicago vs. Portland doubleheader, with the NWSL's Chicago Red Stars hosting the Portland Thorns in their 2018 home-opener shortly after the conclusion of the MLS contest. Fans with a ticket to the Fire game are invited to stay and enjoy General Admission seating for the Red Stars match (no re-entry will be permitted between matches).
Plan your trip to Toyota Park with the #CHIvPOR Matchday Guide below:
NEMANJA NIKOLIC 2017 GOLDEN BOOT PRESENTATION:
Fans are encouraged to arrive in their seats early to share a special prematch moment with Fire striker Nemanja Nikolic! After leading Major League Soccer with 24 goals scored in 2017, Nikolic will officially receive his MLS Golden Boot trophy in a brief on-field ceremony following warm-ups, at approximately 4:50 PM.
Additionally, the Golden Boot trophy will be on display at sites around Toyota Park before and during Saturday's match. Check out the timeline below to see where you can catch a glimpse of the gilded footwear:
Stadium Club: 4-4:30pm
On-Field Presentation: 4:40-5pm
Heineken Second Star Club: 5pm-5:45pm
North Concourse: Start of second half through 75-minute mark
Looking for the best way to commemorate the occasion and remember Niko's incredible inaugural season in MLS? Visit the Fan Shop next to Gate D to pick up a limited-edition Golden Boot poster, sized at 24"x36" and available for $19.99. Get yours while supplies last!
- Forecasted Temperature at Kickoff: 46 degrees
- Dry with windy conditions
- Due to sustained high winds in the area, Fire Fest will not be open prior to Saturday's match.
PUB TO PITCH
- NOTE: Pub To Pitch riders are NOT permitted to carry beer or alcohol on board buses due to City of Chicago ordinance.
- TICKETS: As of Thursday, March 29, limited Pub To Pitch bus seats remain from select departure bars, including A.J. Hudson's, Galway Arms and Reggie's Chicago. Pub To Pitch riders who've purchased tickets should visit the updated bus departure schedule as some times may have been adjusted.
- Buses following the Fire match will return to all of their original pubs at the normally scheduled departure time (20 minutes after the final whistle), and a late bus following the Red Stars contest will make stops at Cleos and The Globe Pub. All seats on the late bus have been reserved at this time.
- View a map of Pub To Pitch locations
AT THE PARK
- A to Z Guide
- Tailgating Tips
- Box Office
- On event days, the Ticket Office will be open three (3) hours prior to the event and is located on the east side of the stadium at Gate D. The Advance Ticket Sales Window is located next to Guest Services and is open during events to purchase tickets for upcoming events.
- Parking Lots Open: 2:00 p.m.
- Parking and Directions
- $20 per car
- $30 per RV or Bus
- Gates Open: 4:00 p.m. — Enter early to avoid lines!
- Supporters Walkup: 4:30 p.m. via Gate C
- Season Ticket Holder of the Match
- Know someone worthy of being honored as our Season Ticket Holder of the Match? Nominate them now!
- Guest Services
- Located behind section 128
- Live Stream: MLS Live (Free Subscription)
- Spanish Radio: 1200 WRTO Univision (Héctor Lozano, Raquel Ortiz)
DJ STEP MATCHDAY PLAYLIST
The Chicago Fire's DJ Step has curated a custom playlist for Saturday's #CHIvPOR Matchup, available in the Spotify playlist below. Subscribe to the club's official Spotify channel to hear all of DJ Step's custom playlists throughout the season!
To ensure your visit to Toyota Park is as safe and enjoyable as possible, it's important to keep in the mind the Stadium Security policies for all fans:
Bag Policy and Screening:Chicago-Fire.com/security
Fan Code of Conduct:Chicago-Fire.com/codeofconduct
See Something, Say Something: If you are experiencing a problem with another patron or have a safety concern, please do not take matters into your own hands. Bring the situation to the attention of the nearest TOYOTA PARK staff member or text 888-MLS-FIRE for assistance.