Chicago Fire return to Soldier Field this weekend for their second home match of the 2023 season. On Saturday night, they’ll welcome Eastern Conference counterparts FC Cincinnati to the lakefront for a 7:30 p.m. CT kickoff.
Fans attending Saturday’s match can find all the information needed to ensure a fun, safe, and smooth matchday experience on Saturday night in this week’s Matchday Guide, presented by The Blackstone Hotel, below:
NEW! PARK VIA SPOTHERO: Book convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation's leading parking reservations app.To reserve your parking spot, click here to visit the Chicago Fire SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot.
ADDITIONAL PARKING: Fans are strongly encouraged to pre-purchase their discounted parking passes in order to ensure a more seamless garage entry on busy matchdays. Parking passes can be purchased online for $30 (Season Ticket Holder rate) or $35 for vehicles (plus applicable fees).
NO BAGS: No bags will be permitted in the stadium other than clear bags not exceeding 12” x 12”, 6” or smaller, 4.5" x 6" small clutch and ADA/medical bags. Diaper bags and supplies can be carried in a clear bag the meets the stadium size restrictions.
STADIUM SAFETY: View all the information needed to make your trip to Soldier Field a smooth one, including our stadium entry policies, safety information, amenities, guest services and more by clicking here.
#CHIvCIN MATCHDAY TIMELINE:
- 4:30 PM - Parking lots and Merch Truck open
- 6:00 PM - Stadium gates and Southwest Courtyard Fan Areas open
- 7:30 PM - Kickoff vs. FC Cincinnati
AT THE MATCH:
THE ALL-NEW FIRE MOBILE APP: Be sure to download the new Chicago Fire app to elevate your experience at Soldier Field on matchday. Access your tickets, an enhanced match center, and interactive matchday activities like the halftime L-Train Race, the Second Half Song Vote, and our new "Rate The Player" feature.
FAN AREAS: Inside Gate 0, the South Courtyard at Soldier Field features three must-stop locations - The Chicago Fire Team Shop, the Second Star Pub, and Sparky’s Courtyard.
- Be sure to visit the Fire Team Shop this weekend to purchase an all-new “Kit For All” - the team’s 2023 secondary jersey - and don the team’s new look alongside the players. In addition, the Fire Team Shop holds the widest variety of Fire gear among all merchandise locations in the stadium.
- The Second Star Pub is a perfect place to grab a Hazy Pitch on the way to your seats, and will feature performance’s from DJ Tess both pregame and during halftime.
- For our younger fans, the Sparky’s Courtyard also features photo booths, trivia, games, our Kids Zone and Sparky’s Playhouse. Kids Club members - be sure to stop by and grab a special gift by showing proof of membership!
GOING CASHLESS: Chicago Fire matches will be cashless for the 2023 season. All merchandise stands, concession stands and vendors will only accept credit, debit, Apple Pay or prepaid cards. Fans can transfer cash for prepaid cards at the Team Shop.
HAZY PITCH AND HEINEKEN:
Both of the Club’s partner beers will be available throughout Soldier Field. Find them at the Second Star Pub (inside the South Courtyard at Gate 0), The Midway Club, and at locations throughout the stadium.
Fans can visit the new flagship Chicago Fire FC Team Shop at Soldier Field near Second Star Pub in the South Courtyard. In addition, the Fire Merch Truck will be parked outside the Waldron Deck before the match starting at 4:30 p.m. and after the match. Merchandise will also be available in a pop-up store outside section 150.