The Chicago Fire (4-10-5, 17 points) put their eight-match home unbeaten streak (5-0-3) in all competitions on the line Sunday against the visiting New York Red Bulls (9-9-4, 31 points). The two sides are meeting for a second time this season after New York earned a 1-0 win at Red Bull Arena back on May 18.
MATCH TICKETS: Buy Now
- English TV: Comcast SportsNet Chicago (Dan Kelly, Frank Klopas, Paul Tenorio)
<ul><li>Pregame Show: 5:30 p.m. CT</li><li>Visit the CSN Chicago Pregame Show desk located outside Gate D (weather permitting)</li><li>Kickoff: 6 p.m. CT</li></ul></li><li><strong>Spanish TV:</strong> Comcast SportsNet Chicago Plus (Rodrigo Arana, Tico Fernandez)</li><li>Channel Finder</li><li><b>Spanish Radio: </b>97.5 FM Poder (Rodrigo Arana, Tico Fernandez)</li></ul>
The Chicago Fire Soccer Club will host its third annual Pride Night Sunday, with a number of in-stadium and digital features marking the occasion. The club’s partner for the Pride Night is Center on Halsted, a community center dedicated to securing the health and well-being of LGBTQ people of Chicagoland. In support of Center on Halsted, fans can purchase Corner Kick tickets for $21 with $5 from each ticket sold going back to the Center.
STADIUM SECURITY SCREENING ADVISORY
In conjunction with the recently announced elevated security standards across all 20 Major League Soccer venues, the Chicago Fire will be screening ALL FANS entering Toyota Park. This enhanced security screening will be conducted via hand-held metal detectors at all gates to the stadium. The club is making every effort to ensure the entry process remains as efficient as possible.
As both fans and security personnel adjust to this new process, lines will be longer than you’ve experienced in the past. Therefore, the club recommends that all fans allow extra time for stadium entry on Saturday. All stadium gates open 60 minutes prior to kickoff (5 p.m.).
Please review a list of frequently asked questions below to help you save time during the screening process. Also, visit Chicago-Fire.com/matchday for additional information on prohibited and permitted items lists. The increased security policy was unanimously supported by the MLS Board of Governors and involved input from all 20 MLS clubs.
PUB TO PITCH
- Need a ride to the match? Take advantage of the Chicago Fire's Pub To Pitch bus program presented by Heineken, with round-trip transportation available from nine great Chicago pub locations including Heineken Pub97 at The PrivateBank Fire Pitch. NOTE: Pub To Pitch riders should visit the updated bus departure schedule as some times have been adjusted in anticipation of traffic.
- Buy Pub To Pitch Tickets
- View a map of Pub To Pitch locations
- Share the experience! Post photos from your Pub To Pitch trip to Twitter and Instagram and include the hashtag #PubToPitch for a chance to win Chicago Fire gear! A winner will be selected after each home match.
AT THE PARK
- A to Z Guide
- Tailgating Tips
- Box Office
- On event days, the Ticket Office will be open three (3) hours prior to the event and is located on the east side of the stadium at Gate D. The Advance Ticket Sales Window is located next to Guest Services and is open during events to purchase tickets for upcoming events.
- Parking Lots Open: 3 p.m.
- Parking and Directions
- $20 per car (Cash Only)
- $30 per RV or Bus (Cash Only)
- Fire Fest
- Open Saturday from 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Located at Gate B on the northwest side of Toyota Park
- Gates Open: 5 p.m.
- Fan Photos
- Want to see your photos and selfies on the JumboTron at Toyota Park? Post them to Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #CHIvNY and look for them during halftime and throughout the match!
- Season Ticket Holder of the Match
- Know someone worthy of being honored as our Season Ticket Holder of the Match? Nominate them now!
- Guest Services
- Located behind section 128
The Chicago Fire Soccer Club commemorates each home match with a custom Matchday Poster, which this season are the creations of graphic designers throughout Chicago and the Midwest. All posters are included in matchday programs and are also available for purchase in the Fan Shop as a high-quality print or a standard print. Saturday's poster comes courtesy of Chicago-based designer Emily Cellini Henson: