Chicago Fire FC kicks off in Florida for the second time in four days on Saturday night as they visit Exploria Stadium to take on Orlando City SC.
The Fire were victims of a late Inter Miami match-winner on Wednesday, when Rodolfo Pizarro secured full points for the hosts with a goal that made the final score 3-2 in second half stoppage time. Head coach Raphael Wicky's side will now look to finish the job this go-around and pick up all three points against Orlando. OCSC are currently in fifth place in the Eastern Conference, and enter the match on the heels of three-straight 1-1 draws.
Saturday's match is set to kickoff at 7 p.m. CT, with coverage available on WGN-TV, CFFC Live, TUDN 1200AM, and MLS LIVE's out-of-market package on ESPN+. Get the details on how the Fire will begin with the lineup notes below:
- Two changes have been made to Wicky's starting lineup from Wednesday's match at Inter Miami, with Boris Sekulić and Miguel Navarro replacing Jhon Espinoza and Jonathan Bornstein.
- Midfielder Luka Stojanović starts for the fourth-straight match and will look to keep his exceptional run of form going. Stojanović has scored four goals in the team's last three matches, and currently leads the team in goals scored this season with seven. Stojanović scored and assisted during Wednesday's match at Miami.
- Captain Francisco Calvo scored the Fire's opening goal against Miami, and takes his usual place in the starting XI tonight. The Fire's central defensive trio of Calvo, Mauricio Pineda, and Carlos Terán will start together for the fourth-straight match tonight.
- Out wide, Navarro and Sekulić will patrol the touchlines. Navarro is back in the XI tonight, having recovered from a right shin injury that sidelined him for four matches, while Sekulić returns to the lineup as a starter after missing Wednesday's match at Miami.
- Up front, Stanislav Ivanov is back in the starting XI for a second-straight outing after picking up his first-ever assist for the Club on Wednesday.
- Robert Berić leads the attacking unit, while Gastón Giménez takes his usual place in midfield, making his 31st start for the Fire.
- Fabian Herbers earns his fifth straight start for the Club.
- Goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth made seven saves the last time these two teams met, a 3-1 win for the Fire on July 7. He's back in the starting XI for the rematch this evening.
- Available to Wicky as substitutions tonight are goalkeeper Gabriel Slonina, defender Johan Kappelhof, defender Jonathan Bornstein, defender Wyatt Omsberg, defender Jhon Espinoza, midfielder Brian Gutiérrez, midfielder Álvaro Medrán, forward Elliot Collier, and forward Chinonso Offor.
- Midfielder Ignacio Aliseda (calf), and goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm (right knee) are out due to injury for tonight's match.
Get a look at Orlando City's starting lineup below as it becomes available: