The Chicago Fire wrap a six-game road trip on Sunday when they kickoff against CF Montréal from Stade Saputo at 12:00 p.m. CT.
Head coach Raphael Wicky's side will look to return the favor from the last time these two teams met, when Montréal snatched a 1-0 victory at Soldier Field on an 87th minute Mason Toye header. Montréal enter Sunday's match occupying the seventh and final postseason spot in the Eastern Conference standings after a 4-2 win over Orlando on Wednesday.
Ahead of today's noon whistle, get the details below on how the Fire will lineup looking to come away with three points in Canada and tune in for coverage on WGN-TV, CFFC Live, TUDN 1200AM, and MLS LIVE's out-of-market package on ESPN+.
- Five changes have been made from Wednesday night's lineup that fell 3-0 on the road at D.C. United.
- Having made a pair of substitute appearances since arrival in Chicago earlier this month, summer signing Federico Navarro will get his first start for the Fire tonight.
- In net, Homegrown product Gabriel Slonina will spell Bobby Shuttleworth to make the second start of his career. The 17-year-old Addison, Ill. native made his professional debut on Aug. 4 and kept a clean sheet in a 0-0 draw over New York City FC.
- Mauricio Pineda rejoins the starting lineup and makes his 20th start of the 2021 season today. He'll join in with Carlos Terán and today's captain Jonathan Bornstein, who started the last match for the Fire.
- Boris Sekulić is also back in the starting XI today, lining up out wide opposite Miguel Navarro. They'll join Federico Navarro and Fabian Herbers, who makes his 20th appearance of the season in his ninth-straight start.
- Stanislav Ivanov returns to the lineup to make the fifth start of his debut season in Chicago. He'll partner with Chinonso Offor - who makes his 25th appearance this season - and the Fire's leading goalscorer Luka Stojanović (7) in attack today.
- Ignacio Aliseda and Gastón Giménez did not travel with team to Montreal due to a violation of team rules.
- Available to Wicky as substitutions today are goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth, defender Johan Kappelhof, defender Wyatt Omsberg, defender Jhon Espinoza, midfielder Álvaro Medrán, midfielder Alex Monis, forward Elliot Collier, and forward Robert Berić.
- Midfielder Brian Gutierrez (right ankle), defender Francisco Calvo (right thigh), and goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm (right knee) are out due to injury for tonight's match.
Get a look at CF Montréal's starting lineup below as it becomes available: