ALL of Chicago Fire II's 2022 home matches will be open to the public and FREE of charge!
Join us at SeatGeek Stadium for any and all of the 12 home matches that make up Chicago Fire II's inaugural season in MLS Next Pro. Witness the first team stars of the future live and in person!
Fans interested in attending Chicago Fire II matches should refer to the frequently asked questions below regarding matchday policies at SeatGeek Stadium:
What time do gates open?
- Gate F opens to fans one hour prior to the listed kickoff time on Chicago Fire II matchdays.
What is the bag policy?
- NO bags will be permitted in the stadium other than bags not exceeding 14” x 14”, 6” or smaller, ADA/medical bags and manufactured diaper bags.
Where can I sit?
- Fans will be seated on the east side of the stadium behind the player benches In sections 127, 128, and 129.
What time do parking lots open?
- Parking lots open two hours prior to the listed kickoff time on Chicago Fire II matchdays.
How much does parking cost?
- Parking at SeatGeek Stadium is free on Chicago Fire II matchdays.
Is tailgating allowed?
- Tailgating is not allowed at Chicago Fire II home matches.
Will concessions be available for purchase?
- No concessions will be sold during Chicago Fire II home matches. Fans are allowed to bring in one sealed water bottle per person. Outside food is permitted. Alcohol is not permitted.
Will merchandise be available for purchase?
- Fans can find the Chicago Fire Merch Truck parked outside Gate F on Chicago Fire II matchdays.
What items are prohibited at Chicago Fire II matches?
- Any bags larger than the approved 14" x 14" x 6"
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
- Any missile or object that can be used as a projectile
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Professional camera equipment, including but not limited to, tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras
- Noisemakers, including, but not limited to, whistles and horns
- Laser pointers
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones)
- Selfie sticks
- Inflated soccer balls
- Beach balls or other inflatable items
- Animals (excluding certified service animals with proper documentation)
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate and/or dangerous by the Venue Security Representative
Where is SeatGeek Stadium?
- SeatGeek Stadium is located at 7000 S Harlem Ave in Bridgeview, Illinois.