The Fire Pitch - Chicago’s premier community soccer facility - will be the Club’s official home for FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 watch parties throughout the tournament!
Catch nearly every FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 match (aside from those kicking off at 4:00 a.m. CT), while enjoying specialty food, drinks, exclusive merchandise, interactive games and more throughout the three-week tournament.
Watch Party Schedule
The World Cup officially kicks-off on Sunday, November 20 when host country Qatar takes on Ecuador at 10:00 a.m. CT, with the Pitch watch party beginning at 9:00 a.m. CT that day.
For the remainder of the tournament, the Pitch will open 30 minutes before kick-off of the first game each day (aside from the 4 a.m. CT matches) and remain open until the end of the last match of the day. The Pitch will be closed on Thursday, November 24 for Thanksgiving.
Other key matches, including Designated Player Xherdan Shaqiri’s matches with Switzerland, can be found below:
- United States vs. Wales: Monday, November 21 @ 1:00 p.m. CT
- Mexico vs. Poland: Tuesday, November 22 @ 10:00 a.m. CT
- United States vs. England: Friday, November 25 @ 1:00 p.m. CT
- Poland vs. Saudi Arabi: Saturday, November 26 @ 7:00 a.m. CT
- Argentina vs. Mexico: Saturday, November 26 @ 1:00 p.m. CT
- Switzerland vs. Brazil: Monday, November 28 @ 10:00 a.m. CT
- United States vs. Iran: Tuesday, November 29 @ 1:00 p.m. CT
- Mexico vs. Saudi Arabia: Wednesday, November 30 @ 1:00 p.m. CT
- Poland vs. Argentina: Wednesday, November 30 @ 1:00 p.m. CT
- Switzerland vs. Serbia: Friday, December 2 @ 1:00 p.m. CT
- FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Final Match: Sunday, December 18 @ 9:00 a.m. CT
Food & Drink Specials
Heineken Pub97, located onsite at the Fire Pitch, will offer a custom brunch and lunch menu, as well as FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 themed beer specials, inspired by countries participating in the tournament. The limited time World Cup menu includes Swiss Quiche Lorraine, Polish potato pierogis, Mexican tacos and much more, plus special international beer from Belgium, England, Poland and Germany.
Exclusive Merchandise, Prizes & Giveaways!
- Giveaways: The Fire will also host daily prize drawings for those attending watch parties, providing fans the opportunity to win Fire jerseys, autographed merchandise and more, with a grand prize announced at the end of the tournament.
- Merch: The shop onsite at the Pitch will also sell custom co-branded Fire merchandise with the U.S., Mexico, Poland, and Switzerland, as well as general Fire gear, throughout the tournament.
- Panini Stickers: Fans interested in adding to their Panini World Cup Sticker collection, or starting a new collection this year, will be able to purchase sticker packs at the shop onsite, with all attendees at the Pitch receiving a free sticker booklet for their collection. Fans are encouraged to bring their stickers and trade with fellow collectors.
- Discounts: Additionally, all Season Ticket Members of the Club will enjoy a brand-new benefit this year, receiving 20 percent off all food and beverage and 20 percent off merchandise at the Pitch during the World Cup watch parties. Fire fans interested in becoming a season ticket member can do so here ahead of the World Cup to take advantage of all the new perks.