With a large crowd planning to be on hand for the Saturday showdown, fans are encouraged to arrive early and read up on the parking and matchday advisories below to make your trip to Toyota Park a safe and enjoyable one:
- Forecasted Temperature at Kickoff: 42 degrees (Real Feel: 32)
- Cloudy and windy with 40% chance of precipitation
- Reminder: Umbrellas are not permitted inside Toyota Park. Rain ponchos are available for sale in the Fire Fan Shop for $5.
In addition to an increased number of vehicles due to the sold-out match, parking spaces in the north and east lots at Toyota Park also will be limited on Saturday due to ongoing retail development conducted by the Village of Bridgeview. The newly affected area, denoted in white on the revised parking map, will be fenced off and unavailable for use by the general public. All other parking lot access points will remain fully operational. Parking lots open at 11:30 a.m.
CHICAGO FIRE FOUNDATION STADIUM AUCTION:
For every Chicago Fire home match, the Chicago Fire Foundation hosts an in-game auction to support its award-winning P.L.A.Y.S. Program and additional initiatives to support young people in the Chicagoland area. Saturday's auction features both an autographed Bastian Schweinsteiger secondary jersey as well as a signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic LA Galaxy jersey. Click here to bid now in the auction, which will remain open through halftime of Saturday's game.
- Open Saturday from 12:30-2:30 p.m. (weather permitting)
- Located inside Gate B on the northwest side of Toyota Park
- Think you've got great juggling skills? Enter the Fire Freestyle juggling contest at Fire Fest for a chance to win great Fire prizes and be recognized during the game!
- Looking for a great way to save some cash? Head to Fire Fest and sign up to be the Responsible Fan of the Match sponsored by Heineken and receive one in-stadium soft drink voucher, valued at $5.25.
- Try your luck at the new Passing Skills Challenge!
- Look for other games, giveaways and activities including:
- FIFA game play, Mini-Stadia and more
- Fire bags set
- Posters, wristbands and temporary tattoos courtesy of Junior Supporters Club
- Food samples, recipe cards, koozie giveaways and more courtesy of Krakus Polish Ham
- Pens and silicone rings courtesy of Allstate
PUB TO PITCH
- NOTE: Pub To Pitch riders are NOT permitted to carry beer or alcohol on board buses due to City of Chicago ordinance.
- TICKETS: As of Friday (April 13), limited Pub To Pitch bus seats remain from select departure bars, including A.J. Hudson's and The Atlantic. Pub To Pitch riders who've purchased tickets should visit the updated bus departure schedule as some times may have been adjusted.
- Buses depart Toyota Park 20 minutes after the final whistle of the match.
- View a map of Pub To Pitch locations
AT THE PARK
- A to Z Guide
- Tailgating Tips
- Box Office
- On event days, the Ticket Office will be open three (3) hours prior to the event and is located on the east side of the stadium at Gate D. The Advance Ticket Sales Window is located next to Guest Services and is open during events to purchase tickets for upcoming events.
- Parking Lots Open: 11:30 a.m.
- Parking and Directions
- $20 per car
- $30 per RV or Bus
- Gates Open: 1:30 p.m. — Enter early to avoid lines!
- Supporters Walkup: 1:45 p.m. via Gate C
- National Anthem Performer: Wayne Messmer
- Season Ticket Holder of the Match
- Know someone worthy of being honored as our Season Ticket Holder of the Match? Nominate them now!
- Guest Services
- Located behind section 128
STANDING ROOM ONLY TICKETS AND BLEACHER SEATING
Fans who have purchased Standing Room Only tickets for Saturday's match should observe the game from the north concourse behind sections 101-123.
Fans with tickets to the bleacher seating on the Valspar Fire Pit are reminded that seating in this section is general admission (first come, first serve). Entry to this area is via Gate E on the southeast side of Toyota Park.
SEASON TICKET HOLDER CONCESSION LINES
For the first time in 2018, Season Ticket Holders can enjoy dedicated lines at select permanent concession stands located around the concourse. Season Ticket Holders should present their Season Ticket Holder cards to gain access to the dedicated lines.
To ensure your visit to Toyota Park is as safe and enjoyable as possible, it's important to keep in the mind the Stadium Security policies for all fans:
- Bag Policy and Screening: Chicago-Fire.com/security
- Fan Code of Conduct: Chicago-Fire.com/codeofconduct
- See Something, Say Something: If you are experiencing a problem with another patron or have a safety concern, please do not take matters into your own hands. Bring the situation to the attention of the nearest TOYOTA PARK staff member or text 888-MLS-FIRE for assistance.
DJ STEP MATCHDAY PLAYLIST
The Chicago Fire's DJ Step has curated a custom playlist for Saturday's #CHIvLA Matchup, available in the Spotify playlist below. Subscribe to the club's official Spotify channel to hear all of DJ Step's custom playlists throughout the season!
MERCH OF THE MATCH
Available in the Fire Fan Shop for purchase ($9.99)