The race to raise the trophy in the 103rd edition of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup has seen the field whittled to 16 contenders, two of which meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Toyota Park. The Chicago Fire, four-time winners of the historic tournament, host Midwest rival and 2002 U.S. Open Cup champion Columbus Crew SC with a berth in the quarterfinals on the line.
MATCH TICKETS: Buy Now (Included in Season Ticket Holder package)
- Live Online Stream: Chicago-Fire.com (link available Tuesday)
- Broadcast Team: Dan Kelly, Paul Tenorio
- Preview: Fire Field Vision Powered by NovaCare
Please be advised of outside entertainment events ongoing in portions of the Toyota Park parking lot Tuesday night, concurrent with the Fire's U.S. Open Cup match vs. Columbus Crew SC. The N1 gate accessible from Harlem Avenue will be closed to fans attending the match. Fans should utilize the S1 and S2 gates via 71st St. as well as the N3 gate off of Harlem Avenue, from which points cars will be directed to park in the stadium's North Lot, West Lot and VIP Lot. Parking is $20 per car and $30 per RV (cash only).
STADIUM SECURITY SCREENING ADVISORY
In conjunction with the recently announced elevated security standards across all 20 Major League Soccer venues, the Chicago Fire will be screening ALL FANS entering Toyota Park for all matches.
This enhanced security screening is conducted via hand-held metal detectors at all gates to the stadium. The club is making every effort to ensure the entry process remains as efficient as possible.
As both fans and security personnel adjust to this new process, lines will be longer than you’ve experienced in the past. Therefore, the club recommends that all fans allow extra time for stadium entry on Saturday. All stadium gates open 60 minutes prior to kickoff (6:30 p.m.).
Please review a list of frequently asked questions below to help you save time during the screening process. Also, visit Chicago-Fire.com/matchday for additional information on prohibited and permitted items lists.
The increased security policy was unanimously supported by the MLS Board of Governors and involved input from all 20 MLS clubs.
PUB TO PITCH
- Click here to purchase a $10 roundtrip Pub To Pitch bus ride from Cleos Chicago or Fado Chicago.
AT THE PARK
- A to Z Guide
- Tailgating Tips
- Box Office
- On event days, the Ticket Office will be open three (3) hours prior to the event and is located on the east side of the stadium at Gate D. The Advance Ticket Sales Window is located next to Guest Services and is open during events to purchase tickets for upcoming events.
- Parking Lots Open: 4:30 p.m.
- Parking and Directions
- $20 per car (Cash Only)
- $30 per RV or Bus (Cash Only)
- Fire Fest
- Fire Fest will not be open prior to Tuesday's match
- Stadium Gates Open: 6:30 p.m.
- Guest Services
- Located behind section 128