All Kicks for Kids beneficiaries are 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations providing a direct service to economically or otherwise challenged youth in the Chicagoland area. Since 2006, with the generous support of our "Kicks For Kids" donors, more than 79,000 children have had the opportunity to experience the excitement of a Chicago Fire game!
1. Kicks for Kids beneficiaries must be 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations in the Chicagoland area. Priority is given to those groups that work with or directly service economically disadvantaged or otherwise challenged youth in the Chicagoland area.
2. The organization must complete the Kicks for Kids application. Incomplete applications WILL NOT be processed and applications not completed online WILL NOT be accepted.
3. Tickets must be used for youth with a limited number of tickets utilized for adults who provide supervision and transportation ONLY. Tickets cannot be sold or exchanged under any circumstances.
4. It is the responsibility of the organization applying for tickets to keep track of the dates and number of tickets that were confirmed for its utilization.
5. If an organization is unable to utilize the tickets once confirmed, one week’s notice must be given to the Chicago Fire Foundation in order to allocate the tickets to another charitable organization. If no prior notice is given, the organization must utilize at least 75% of the tickets donated in order to be considered for future ticket donation requests.
6. Failure to utilize given tickets or to adhere to these program guidelines will result in loss of consideration or eligibility for future ticket distributions.
7. Organizations should send thank you cards, pictures, or letters from the children who attended the game no later than one week after attending the game. Please send letters to the Chicago Fire front office:
Chicago Fire Foundation
Attn: Kicks for Kids
7000 S. Harlem Ave
Bridgeview, IL 60455
Chicago Fire Foundation staff will distribute the notes to the donor(s) of your Kicks for Kids tickets. This will ensure that all donors can see the impact of this wonderful program.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here and fill out the application form completely, and email a copy of your 501(c)(3) letter to email@example.com. Applications without a 501(c)(3) will not be considered.