The application window for guaranteed entry into the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon is open from Monday, October 21, 2019 to Tuesday, December 3, 2019. Please contact Brooke Ahrens at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your spot and join our team!
By joining Team Chicago Fire Foundation, not only will you get the opportunity to race through the streets of Chicago, but you will also help raise funds that will make a tremendous impact on the wellness and education of youth throughout the Chicagoland community! All members of Team CFF will receive amazing incentives to keep them going through the training process. Additionally, for each fundraising level you reach, more prizes are available!
All 2020 Team CFF runners will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Don't worry about entering the lottery!
- Discounted CARA (Chicago Area Runners Association) training program
- Team “Chicago Fire Foundation” training t-shirt, race-day shirt/singlet, AND two cheer shirts for friends and family (opportunity to purchase additional)
- Four (4) Tickets to the Fire’s Home Opener at Soldier Field on March 21, 2020!
- Personal fundraising webpage to help you meet (and hopefully exceed!) your minimum fundraising goal
- Virtual training program including training and nutrition tips from Kopf Running
- "Ask the Coach" email/phone support from Kopf Running
- E-mail updates and tips to help you with your fundraising and training
- Monthly newsletters and price incentives
- Fundraising contests with awesome prizes
- Opportunity to earn other incentives including:
- Hotel Accommodations
- Jerseys and Autographs
- Stadium Tour and Fire Practice Visit
- Adidas Running Shoes
- And More!
Additional contests and prizes will be offered to runners. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to reach a personal goal while benefiting the Chicagoland Community. Join Team CFF today!
*All Team CFF Runners who register prior to the lottery selection process must raise a minimum of $1,250 by race weekend to participate in race and receive full benefits.
Runners who raise at least $1,000 by July 1:
- One Chicago Fire soccer ball autographed by your favorite Fire player
Runners who raise at least $1,500:
- A 2019 Chicago Fire jersey
Runners who raise at least $2,000:
- Reimbursement of Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration fees or CARA training fees (runner’s choice)
Runners who raise at least $3,000 - previous level incentives plus:
- Free pair of Adidas running shoes and Chicago Fire anthem jacket
Runners who raise $4,000 - previous level incentives plus:
- Free massage session during the week after the race
Runners who raise $5,000 - previous level incentives plus:
- Match tickets and two (2) night hotel accommodations for two (2) to an away Chicago Fire match (date to be mutually agreed upon)
For more information on how to join Team Chicago Fire Foundation, please click here and complete the form.