Supporter Exempt Item Procedures
Timeline for Supporter Section Exempt Item Approval:
- New item design must be received 72 hours prior to kick
- For example: For Saturday, March 5 (5 pm kick), designs must be received by Wednesday, March 2 at 5 pm
- Send photos to email@example.com for approval
Items for in-stadium support must be loaded into Supporter trailer at the warehouse at least 48 hours prior to kick.
- For example: March 5 (5 pm kick), must be received by March 2 at 5 pm
- Arrange drop-off at CFFC warehouse through firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL items dropped off, must have been previously approved. There is no onsite approval of designs.
All items attached to a pole, MUST be clear PVC
- NO poles of any kind will be allowed entry at Gates, must be dropped off at least 48 hours prior to kick.
CFFC Supporter Ops staff will load Supporter Exempt Items into the Supporter Sections 121-124, 4 hours prior to kick
ISA Operations Crew and RSG Representatives will set Supporter items 2 hours prior to kick
Supporter Tailgate Information
- Located on Waldron Deck and South Lot North Sides
- Parking lots open three (3) hours prior to kick
- There is NO tailgating allowed after kick and NO post-match tailgating allowed
- There is NO alcohol allowed outside of the parking structure (see posted signs)
- No parking spaces to be used for tailgate equipment only – there must be a vehicle parked in the space.
Supporter March to the Match
Route 1– Waldron Deck marching North under Waldron Drive overpass, congregate at Gate Zero (0) and continue on to Gate Seven (7) – Home Supporter entrance.
Route 2 – 18th Street turn-around marching under Lake Shore drive overpass, to West of Waldron Deck, congregate at Gate Zero (0) and continue on to Gate Seven (7) – Home Supporter entrance.
- No alcohol allowed in the march
- March items collected at Gate 7 by CFFC Supporter Ops and stored in Supporter Trailer
- No march items (flags, banners, instruments, will be allowed entry at Gate 7)
Supporter Section Guidelines:
Please read and become familiar with the MLS Fan Code of Conduct and sanction guide
Clear Bag Policy in Effect:
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 12"x6"x12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, no larger than 4.5”x6.5”, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
No Opposing Team Gear allowed in the Home or Visiting Supporter Sections
Views may be obstructed by standing Supporters, Flags and Banners
Must be ticketed for Sections 121-124 to access the Home Supporter Section
Supporter Sections 121-124 are all General Admission, No Assigned Seats
Safe Smoke Protocol:
Supporter must be pre-approved to participate in safe smoke activation
- Waiver and safe smoke policy must be signed & wristband worn at all times
- Safe smoke activation takes place immediately after the National Anthem, kickoff, goals, and after a Fire win.
Supporter Gate Information
Home Supporter Entrance:
- Gate 0 - located on the Southwest side of Soldier Field
Visiting Supporter Entrance:
- Gate 47 – located on the Northeast side of Soldier Field
Supporter Ticket Booth – located just outside of Gate 7